Přejít na obsah

PRIM oryginal ? ?

Doporučené příspěvky

No,it isn't!

If I am not mistaken 2,500 were made for the Air force. All were numbered on the back.

It could be an automatic made up with an air force face later , or one of the around 500

extra watches that were for general sale at the time. If it is not numbered there is no real way to know if it is original or not, I think

I am sure there are people who are more qualified than me to tell you for sure.

Best wishes

Micky

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Návštěvník Kamil
No,it isn't!
You are right!

If it is not numbered there is no real way to know if it is original or not, I think
You are not right! :) If it is original, there must be also original back with original manufacter specification - see picture below. Watches from Ebay link are not original, they are probably made from original parts, but back side is secondary manufacturing.

post-147-1270468242.jpg

Odkaz ke komentáři

You are right!

You are not right! :) If it is original, there must be also original back with original manufacter specification - see picture below. Watches from Ebay link are not original, they are probably made from original parts, but back side is secondary manufacturing.

Were the 500 or so watches made for general sale numbered , or not ? I do not think that they are.

I think to say watches on e bay are not original is going a bit far, but I would be a bit suspicious !

Micky

Odkaz ke komentáři

• Vytvořit...