Přejít na obsah

How much do you think the Orlik on Aukro will sell for?

Doporučené příspěvky

Well, in the previous auction the same person opened, he asked 85 grand minimum and 130K Buy now. Since no one bought it this way, the price will most likely be lower than that. Lets see

.....And how much does the fact that the original strap is missing lower the value do you think?
Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

I think gougy has answered that question quite well. One cannot estimate the added value of the original strap with a high level of certainty simply because there were only a very few Orlíks sold with the original strap (3, I guess), and moreover it did not happen on the open market. So we have to wait until the auction is finished. And then hope that there will be another Orlík offered with original strap. After that you could see the real difference in price and the value of the strap.

Odkaz ke komentáři

For exactly that much as much the buyer is willing to pay ;)

(You don't expect that the possible buyers gonna tell you, do You?)

I was only asking for estimates about what people thought the Orlik which is now being auctioned could fetch.I It seems that on the Prim Czech forum people have been doing exactly that.Of course I know that it will fetch whatever someone is willing to pay....but estimates are quite fun.

I do know what capitalism is.I have lived in Britain most of my life

Odkaz ke komentáři

• Vytvořit...