Přejít na obsah

Why is Tudor not included in the Swiss forum?

Micky

Doporučené příspěvky

I know I am not the world s  biggest authority on watches yet, but why is Tudor not included? 

In my humble opinion The Pelagos ,for example is a well made,well thought out  watch. I would love one. What do you think?

Best wishes.

Laurence

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Hi Micky (or Laurence),

you can find a lot of Tudor related posts here, I'm sure. Try to to use the "search" function in the right upper corner...

And yes, I must definitely agree with you. I do like Tudor Pelagos :)

When I started writing on the Forum ages ago,I used the nickname Micky. As I had not written anything for a year or two I forgot and wrote my real name. Sorry to confuse. 

Odkaz ke komentáři

When I started writing on the Forum ages ago,I used the nickname Micky. As I had not written anything for a year or two I forgot and wrote my real name. Sorry to confuse. 

I have tried entering Tudor...top right,as you said,but only 2 results ....what we are writing about here! Maybe I am doing something wrong....

You have to switch from "Toto téma" (this topic) to "Forum". There's no english version available for this function, so It must be confusing for no-czech members :-/

No problem, a name doesn't matter :)

Odkaz ke komentáři

• Vytvořit...