Přejít na obsah

What is your most "useful" watch?

Micky

Doporučené příspěvky

Greetings from sunny Strakonice,

do you have a watch you wear in all situations?........I ask the question as I would like to buy one.......I can not decide.....a renovated Sport 1 ?, a tool watch maybe?

What do you think,please?

Best wishes

Micky

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Greetings from sunny Strakonice,

do you have a watch you wear in all situations?........I ask the question as I would like to buy one.......I can not decide.....a renovated Sport 1 ?, a tool watch maybe?

What do you think,please?

Best wishes

Micky

Good choice, I was even playing golf and cycling with Prim Sport 2 (same caliber I think).

Odesláno z mého Nexus 7 pomocí Tapatalk

Odkaz ke komentáři

Tag Heuer Link used to do this job, now it is Submariner (actually my very first time when I travelled for vacation with only one watch was with the Sub, it never happened to me before-always two or three watches as minimum).

I would have no problem to nominate stainless steel Prim Sport (aka Igen) for this :cheers:.  

Upraveno uživatelem gougy
Odkaz ke komentáři

If You are expecting some serious mechanical punishment, nothing compares to G-shock. But of course the "most useful" watch, does not necessarily mean "the toughest" there are other criteria, like "Can you wear it with suit?".

Basically every modern sport watch in a good technical shape should withstand at least the same amount of mechanical pain as your wrist.

The nice thing on Sport I is, that even if it gets some flaws, any part can be replaced easily and cheaply.

Odkaz ke komentáři

• Po letech...
  • Vytvořit...