4. Jörg8X

5. emef

6. Kid_A

7. Jan S.

8. Peto86

9. jenik77

10. JZED

11. dabelM

sam jsem preferoval drivejsi, tedy lednovy termin, ale jelikoz naprosta vetsina zajemcu byla pro duben, predbezne jsem zamluvil 11. dubna tour v anglictine v Nomosu. Jeste po mne chteji zavazne prepotvrdit a nahlasit presne pocet lidi :) Ordnung muss sein!

Pokud uz nekdo ted vi, ze to neda, at da prosim obratem vedet. Kapacita jednoho terminu je pouze 16 lidi a pry by byli neradi, kdybychom do posledni chvile blokovali zbytecne misto ve skupine (nebojim se ale, ze by jsme tu na foru nenasli nahradniky :))

Tak se jen tesit po Velikonocich a doufat ze se nic zasadniho nepotento...

Bezva :)

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

no tos moh taky ale zahlasit rovnou :) +1 je proste 11+1 :(. kazdopadne jsem tam teda zaslal dalsi update, ze jeden kolega prijede +1 a ze by to tedy dohromady bylo 12 ks, ne 11. Nacez mi obratem odpovedel, ze zazadal o 11 spotu ale ze jeste nema potvrzeno (asi to tam taky funguje trosku podle ksichtu - kdyby se nahodou rozhodli novinari nebo pan prezident ze by chteli na exkurzi, tak se to podle toho rozhodne? :))

Dear Filip,

I have made a request for those spots (you + 10 = 11 total) for April 11th, 2016. I am still waiting on a confirmation but will report back to you shortly. 
Kind regards,
William
Odkaz ke komentáři

Tak panove (a damy), jsem poslem spatnych zprav... Bohuzel jsou terminy uz dost naplnene a nejblizsi termin kdy by mohli pojmout 12 lidi je ZARI-RIJEN. to je ZA ROK :o

V dubnovem terminu je jeste volnych 6 mist, tak je otazka, jestli se nerozdelit na dve mensi grupy.

viz nize

Dear Filip,

I sat down for a moment with a college that schedules the tours. It seems they booked up extremely fast. There are some individual spots available but the first date that can accommodate a 12 person group would be in September, October, November or December 2016. There are 6 spots available in April still, if you wanted to take half the group.

I hope this information is helpful. 

Kind regards,
William
cleardot.gif

NOMOS Glashütte/SA
Roland Schwertner KG 
Ferdinand-Adolph-Lange-Platz 2 
01768 Glashütte 
Deutschland 

Syria, the Central African Republic, Greece?Doctors Without Borders helps.

NOMOS Glashütte continues to support the work of the Nobel Prize winning organization with additional, limited edition models: 100 Euros, Dollars, or Pounds from every watch sold go towards those who deliver medical aid where it is needed most. More here.

Am 21.10.2015 um 19:51 schrieb Filip Jediny <
>:

Hello William,

that is bad news, but thnaks for the quick update anyway Do you have the availability for other dates ni hand? Our backup was January, then maybe February. But if you couldn't fit 12 persons in these months, any of the later dates would do.

Have a nice evening

Filip

2015-10-21 19:48 GMT+02:00 NOMOS Glashuette 
<
>
:

Dear Filip,

I?m sorry to say that April 11th, 2016 is apparently already booked.

If there is another date you would prefer, I would be happy to inquire about availability.

Kind regards,
William

NOMOS Glashütte/SA
Roland Schwertner KG 
01768 Glashütte 
Deutschland 

Syria, the Central African Republic, Greece?Doctors Without Borders helps.

NOMOS Glashütte continues to support the work of the Nobel Prize winning organization with additional, limited edition models: 100 Euros, Dollars, or Pounds from every watch sold go towards those who deliver medical aid where it is needed most. 

Am 21.10.2015 um 15:10 schrieb Filip Jediny <
>:

Hello William,

sorry for all the confusion - we have one more (i hope LAST) addition - one of our friends said he will be arriving with his dear wife, so that makes it 12 takers... I ahve't put any kind of reserve or free spots in that number, it is jsust plain count of persons interested. If we have dropouts, I will inform you asap, the interest from the comunity was rather high, but april is still half a year ahead.

Looking forward

Filip Jediny

2015-10-20 22:12 GMT+02:00 Filip Jediny 
<
>
:

Hello William,

the final count is 11 persons and we voted for the April term.
Could you please confirm this reservation - 11 persons for April 11, 2016, we strongly prefer English, if theres any problem or the group is too big to accommodate at once, let me know asap.

Thanks and have a great day

Filip

Odkaz ke komentáři

Tak panove (a damy), jsem poslem spatnych zprav... Bohuzel jsou terminy uz dost naplnene a nejblizsi termin kdy by mohli pojmout 12 lidi je ZARI-RIJEN. to je ZA ROK :o

V dubnovem terminu je jeste volnych 6 mist, tak je otazka, jestli se nerozdelit na dve mensi grupy.

Solidní :)

Tak můžou být dvě grupy, já klidně vydržím až na září/říjen, kdyby něco musel hned v dubnu :)

Odkaz ke komentáři

• po 2 týdnech...

Achjo, ti nemci... same zklamani. Uplne ma clovek takovej ten bezradnej pocit jak mu ty terminy utikaj mezi prstama.

Nevesely update: 6 ks cerven, 6 ks cervenec.

Terminy jsou dost naplneny, porad se nas snazi dostat do dvou skupin po sesti. Explicitne jsem je pozadal o seznam terminu a volnych mist ale dlabou na nas, na slovany :) Takze bud na dve pulky nebo pohromade pak 12 lidi 12. zari a pozdeji. K individualnim terminum jsem se proste nedohadal... Omlouvam se, ale bohuzel jsem toto nemohl nijak ovlivnit, na vsechny jejich e-maily jsem odpovidal obratem (ale aspon uz to resime s pani, co to ma v popisu prace :))

F

I am more than happy to do so. Currently we have the following options available:
  1. We could split your party of twelve across June and July, with six attending in each month.
  2. Otherwise, the following dates are currently unbooked and would accommodate twelve?September 12, October 10, November 7, December 12.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Greetings from Glashütte,
Katrin Bosse

NOMOS Glashütte/SA 
Roland Schwertner KG 
01768 Glashütte 
Deutschland 
Telefon +49 35053 4040 
www.nomos-glashuette.com

Amtsgericht Dresden, HRA 2931

Watches of an entirely new caliber?in London for the first time! The neomatik 1st edition collection from NOMOS Glashütte, featuring ten slender new automatic watches with neon accents, will have its UK debut at Salon QP, the fine watch exhibition held in the Saatchi Gallery on November 12-14, 2015. Find out more at nomos-neomatik.com or order tickets online at salonqp.com

Von: Filip Jediny <filip.jediny@gmail.com>
Datum: Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2015 16:44
cleardot.gif

An: Katrin Tara Bosse-Foy <nomos@glashuette.com>
Betreff: Re: Information based on SN 16633

Hello Katrin,

could you please provide me with updated schedule with number of places available in each of them at this moment?

Thank you so much

Filip Jediny

Dear Filip Jediny,

I am very sorry indeed to inform you that our tour in April has filled up, meaning that we can sadly no longer offer you the aforementioned 6 spaces. 

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment that this may cause; if you are able to visit us later in 2016, I can look into accommodating your party in one of the tours towards the end of the year.

Katrin Bosse

Hello William,

we would like to take these 6 spots in April, if they are still available.

Best regards

Filip

Odkaz ke komentáři

tak snad potvrzen cerven a cervenec...

Dear Filip Jediny,

I am delighted to confirm that we have reserved 6 places each on the following two tours of the NOMOS workshops:

Monday, June 6, 2016 starting 12:30pm at the NOMOS Headquarters

Monday, July 11, 2016 starting 12:30pm at the NOMOS Headquarters

Please find our full address below?we look forward to welcoming you to NOMOS Glashütte next year!

Katrin Bosse

NOMOS Glashütte/SA 
Roland Schwertner KG 
01768 Glashütte 
Deutschland 
Telefon +49 35053 4040 
www.nomos-glashuette.com

Amtsgericht Dresden, HRA 2931

Watches of an entirely new caliber?in London for the first time! The neomatik 1st edition collection from NOMOS Glashütte, featuring ten slender new automatic watches with neon accents, will have its UK debut at Salon QP, the fine watch exhibition held in the Saatchi Gallery on November 12-14, 2015. Find out more at nomos-neomatik.com or order tickets online at salonqp.com

Odkaz ke komentáři

• po měsících...
  • po 4 týdnech...

Pokud chcete odpovídat, musíte se přihlásit nebo si vytvořit účet.

Pouze registrovaní uživatelé mohou odpovídat

Vytvořit účet

Vytvořte si nový účet. Je to snadné!

Vytvořit nový účet

Přihlásit se

Máte již účet? Zde se přihlaste.

Přihlásit se

• Vytvořit...