Přejít na obsah

azeppelin

Doporučené příspěvky

• po 4 týdnech...

A moje SRP455

attachicon.gifIMG_9706.jpg attachicon.gifIMG_9723.jpg

Původně jsem si myslel, že je to jenom fušeřina při montáži, prostě to tam nasadí (člověk nebo automat?) šejdrem a nikdo to neřeší, ale u těchhle SRP455 má armovák šejdrem vyfrézované už přímo ty zářezy pro indexy a jinak (než blbě) tam ani nasadit nejde. A pak se někdo může smát číňanům...

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

• po měsíci...

Vyzerá, že ani v Ázii nie sú úplne zaslepení. Na thajskom Seiko fóre som zachytil pomerne rozsiahlu diskusiu na túto tému vo veľmi podobnom duchu, ako tie naše. Aj srandičky v štýle, že aspoň vidieť, že je to originál atd.

Jeden z názorov, prehnaný cez Google translator, nechcelo sa mi to učesať:

It means that it's authentic. when I sell well, QC is off and seiko has proven that the Japanese brand is not always. Until many people now start Ben to orient star or citizen instead. Because it's too often. QC is bad. And the cool one with the reissue is going to be out. This is like the current turtle. Just put the machine mm 300 but the price is expensive to become a rich toy. There is no concept. The good thing that everyone can wear like the past. L. For First, I love this brand. But the brand doesn't see the passion of the customer.

post-957-0-69749900-1554491218_thumb.jpgpost-957-0-38280900-1554491226_thumb.jpg

Upraveno uživatelem McStinger
Odkaz ke komentáři

• po 2 týdnech...
  • po 2 týdnech...

Zase jeden post, preložený cez Google, pochopiť sa to dá. Zaujímavý je spomenutý japonský kvalitatívny štandard chapter ringu :)

post-957-0-16505300-1556607010_thumb.jpg

Review of Seiko Turtle correction at the number of 6 and 12 o'clock. Crooked.

- first of all, I told you that this orange turtle, I bought a 1nd hand for 11,900 baht when 10 April. . 62 by noticing that the 6-Clock period is a bit crooked, according to the first photo. (I don't know if the seller is selling it because it's crooked.)

- when I get the next day, I take it to the Seiko Center, diamond road. Ask the big one if you can adjust it. You can adjust it for about 30 minutes. The result is perfect.

- while I was waiting for the correction of the seiko executives, Thai people and Japan walked in, so he asked to see what the clock was. (even if the lens was extended, the type that was used to look at my watch.) I talked to him if I didn't remember him. Tell the Japanese standard that if it's not more than 1 Millimeters, it's considered that it's through QC for sale. But in Thailand, the standard is higher than QC Japan. However, the seiko center is happy to help adjust the correction.

In conclusion, if the seiko watch that comes to the number with chapter ring is crooked (found a lot in sumo and turtle models). It can be adjusted to the seiko center. Sit and wait for the air conditioning room if the queue is not long. Just 30 minutes.

Odkaz ke komentáři

• po 4 týdnech...
  • po měsících...

Pokud chcete odpovídat, musíte se přihlásit nebo si vytvořit účet.

Pouze registrovaní uživatelé mohou odpovídat

Vytvořit účet

Vytvořte si nový účet. Je to snadné!

Vytvořit nový účet

Přihlásit se

Máte již účet? Zde se přihlaste.

Přihlásit se
  • Vytvořit...