Hi evryone !!!

Hapkido master

Doporučené příspěvky

Hi,

greeteings from Poland....

I am Bartek and I am 32.

I am collecting watches.

I would like to sell some of them.

would You pls. help me to make new thread?

There are some info which not allow me to proceed.

And I do not understand why....

Bart

Hi Bart,

there is a rule that you can´t be allowed to sell and buy wathes through the "Sale" threads unless you have a minimum of 50 posts here.

lib

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Hi Bart,

there is a rule that you can´t be allowed to sell and buy wathes through the "Sale" threads unless you have a minimum of 50 posts here.

lib

Thanks, for an answer....

Strange.....

Why????

I can make 49 post saying Hi....

I understand, that You do not know me, but we can finalize transaction on ebay or Allegro...

Anway, the language which I do not fully understand will be the main problem to make 50 posts....

If You know a little bit polish You are always welcome on the biggest polsih forums.:

http://www.zegarkiclub.pl/forum/index.php

http://www.gmtforum.pl/forum/index.php

Odkaz ke komentáři

welcome to chronomag forums,

you can buy a bussiness account here - the personal sale section is not for merchants and the rule of 50 posts helps keep this clear, and I am afraid that your 50 "hi! post" would be sooner or later removed anyway...

Thanks.

I am not merchant. I would like to sell one watch.

Or trade if someone wants.

could You make an exeption for me?

Odkaz ke komentáři

Thanks.

I am not merchant. I would like to sell one watch.

Or trade if someone wants.

could You make an exeption for me?

Rules are rules. If you are collectiong watches you can post some pictures and text (in English) here and in few weeks you can have 50 posts. Or you can put advertisment to Timezone forum or WUS forum.

Upraveno uživatelem ¨safi
Odkaz ke komentáři

The only reason I can grasp why a Polish collector would go to sell a watch on a Czech and Slovak forum is that he (or she :lol2: ) intends to sell a PRIM.

If I am right, why donť you visit the PRIM threads, collect as many visitors´ nicks as you can and send them Personal Messages with your offer (SZ as abbreviated in Czech and Slovak) ?

Upraveno uživatelem lib
Odkaz ke komentáři

• Vytvořit...