Přejít na obsah

If you had just one watch ,what whould it be?

Micky

Doporučené příspěvky

Sorry for delay.

Here you find very nice article about this movement.

On this site you find some variants of PD watch.

And here is link to Wiki site about F. A. Porsche.

Btw: you can search many infos about this watch via Google, or on Watchuseek, kirnin.de and others.

From my point of view I'm fully satisfied with this watch. I bought in this one piece from contract for Venezuela army (made in 1982 by Orfina) and now it my most favourite watch for daily use :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks for the info.Can I ask where you found it,please?

Micky

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Thanks for the info.Can I ask where you found it,please?

Micky

This purchase was pice of luck and "side effect" which came from discussion with one guy. He bought it in collection with another watches and he isn't interested in this kind of watches.

Odkaz ke komentáři

OKEAH...

very nice indeed .It looks in very good conditional,so I suppose it is a 1st remake of the original ,is that right? What does something like this cost,please?

Best wishes.

Micky

Odkaz ke komentáři

Návštěvník Ondra
very nice indeed .It looks in very good conditional,so I suppose it is a 1st remake of the original ,is that right? What does something like this cost,please?

Best wishes.

Micky

Yes, it is remake. But I mean, that the last, not the firtst. It was more versions of okeah remake, but this is the best ;-) The price of this watch is ca. 400 USD... very friendly price :-)

Upraveno uživatelem Ondra
Odkaz ke komentáři

• po 4 týdnech...
I would keep my Sinn 903... I love it , great watch and it was my first automatic watch.

It is visually stunning. it looks really good with the strap you have.I think Sinn is American , isn t it ? Apart from Hamilton , Bell and Ross and Sinn ,do you know if there are any other American quality watch manufacturers?

Micky

Odkaz ke komentáři

Sinn is German brand. Bell&Ross and Sinn made few watches together but that was it.

Anyway good American brand, there is few: RGM,Kobold - they are little bit more expensive ( $2000 - $10000 )

you can check their websites: http://www.rgmwatches.com/

http://www.koboldwatch.com/

Sorry for my ignorance and thanks for making me a little bit more educated

Micky

Odkaz ke komentáři

• Vytvořit...