Přejít na obsah

Nové modely Stowa

Heky

Doporučené příspěvky

Zato chronografy Kulisse Jorg Schauer byly naživo super, obzvlášť na tom pěkným kovovým tahu typu mesh, který Jorg sám vyrábí. Sebevědomý chlapský hodinky, Schauer je takový menší hubený chlapík, měl je na ruce k džínám a košili a vypadaly skvěle.

Já jsem šel do kolen z těhlech... na mash lahůdka. Ty Viktorovy favoritky mají jen tištěný ciferník a ten podle mě úplně nesedí tomu reliéfnímu pozdru. Tady je toho víc a jsem spokojený. Jen ta cena 3,5 europeněz

post-1551-1269038412.jpg

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Údajné ceny nových modelů - ale je to neoficiální, takže to berte se rezervou, prosím :)

Marine MO Durowe - EUR 1.290,--

MO Hochglanzzifferblatt - EUR 880,--

Flieger B Uhr - EUR 630,--

Stowa Chrono - EUR 1.680,--

Marine Automatik ohne Datum - EUR 690,--

Odkaz ke komentáři

Část vyjádření Jörga k novému modelu Stowa Chrono:

"So now i want to say it here that the case of the new Chronograph was just a prototype. (people who visit us saw 2 prototypes- one in polished and one in matt finish)

The difference also have been in the "optical size" of the watch (thickness).

Of course the watches thickness can´t be reduced - all chronographs who uses the Valjoux 7753 movement are more or less the same.

The difference makes the optical thickness- this of course will be reduced a lot.

In the reason that i design all cases myself i was knowing that the case will have a massive look.

For this reason i made a matt case which was optical thinner - but we have had no time to make a picture to show this in front of the fair.

Some people who visit us saw this other case .-)

Now i will do the changings next week and next weekend i will launch the final watchcase for the STOWA Chronograph and i hope the enthusiasm for the dial will jump over to the case as well.

But anyway we have had a lot of people who also like realy the optical thicker case a lot and we have many preorders.

At the end i will do the changings to optimize the watch like it was supposed.

One problem was the time before basel - MOnday night i worked on the watch - Tuesday night i also had planed to work on it but i have to stop working earlier during the night because i was very ill.

Now back from Basel i look forward to present you the final case end of next week !"

Zdroj: WUS

Odkaz ke komentáři

Pokud chcete odpovídat, musíte se přihlásit nebo si vytvořit účet.

Pouze registrovaní uživatelé mohou odpovídat

Vytvořit účet

Vytvořte si nový účet. Je to snadné!

Vytvořit nový účet

Přihlásit se

Máte již účet? Zde se přihlaste.

Přihlásit se
  • Vytvořit...