Přejít na obsah

Damasko DK10, DK11 Si

Návštěvník Alda

Doporučené příspěvky

Návštěvník YPO

ví někdo kompetentní na kterou stranu se tendle strojek natahuje ? .... příde mi to že se natahuje jednosměrně, páč na jednu stanu lítá rotor jak valdžuk ..... buhví co pod tím deklem je 

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Use the google Luke,.... natahuje jednym smerom:

Speaking of talking to Damasko, we published a corrected version of my last review in Worn & Wound based on updated data. While there are still many things to recommend about Damasko's automatic winding system, being bidirectional isn't one of them. It turns out that, for whatever reason, Damasko has opted out of using its special bidirectional system for this generation of movements in favor of a simpler unidirectional design. I haven't been able to see the actual design of this winding system, but I would like to, since unidirectional systems are characteristically very small, where on the A35 there is a large housing for the winding components. Switching to (from prototype to production, in this case) unidirectional winding isn't unheard of in this industry. Jaeger switched to unidirectional for their famous 899 and GP and JeanRichard exclusively use unidirectional winding in their current generation of in house movements (GP being quite proud of this fact). Jaeger and GP have famously defended their move to unidirectional winding systems, going so far as to claim that it's actually more efficient than bidirectional systems. Certainly there is no shortage of fans of unidirectional winding, primarily two massive movement makers, namely Miyota and Valjoux (made by ETA).

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Pokud chcete odpovídat, musíte se přihlásit nebo si vytvořit účet.

Pouze registrovaní uživatelé mohou odpovídat

Vytvořit účet

Vytvořte si nový účet. Je to snadné!

Vytvořit nový účet

Přihlásit se

Máte již účet? Zde se přihlaste.

Přihlásit se
  • Vytvořit...