Přejít na obsah

Is 100,000 Crowns a record for a vintage Prim?

Micky

Doporučené příspěvky

Yes, I think so.

But there is another much more rare Prim with the accutron module. There are only 3 pieces of them...

http://www.chronomag.cz/clanek/2007-03-07/ladickove-hodinky.html#axzz1jGwrCOum

The price in an open auction would be over 100k CZK, I guess.

Really nice

I guess it is generally true that Elton logo vintage is more sought after than a Prim logo watch made by Elton.An example could be the value of a Prim Sport 1 ,compared with an Elton Sport 1

What other vintage Prim watches could fetch sky high prices?

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

They should cost more than Orlik. Orlik was the original 600 pieces 300 pieces delivered to the army. What I know. But Prim cal. 97 exists (existed) in only about 10. The sale probably not. Interesting is the fact that a single serial watch in the world Czech show day. Sorry grammar, Google translate.

Odkaz ke komentáři

So we have last 15 minutes to buy? Also Matylda's conditions of sale are strange.

You have to confirm till 14:00, pay till 14:30 at the latest, then you'll receive the watch during the weekend.

If she's under financial pressure maybe it's time to negotiate about the price! :)

I have the feeling, you just did it. <_<
Odkaz ke komentáři

I have the feeling, you just did it. <_<

Of course I did. It's my everyday job to negotiate prices.

Anyway, Matylda is not in such a big financial pressure to accept my "realistic" price for watchhead only. 80 kCZK seems to me as unrealistic market price for Orlik without accesories. And back to Aukro's auction last week - it's a shame...

Odkaz ke komentáři

Allready i wrote it before. The realistic price wthout the accesories is maximum up to 75K cz by the watch condition. Normaly the price is up to 70K cz.

It's not so easy Honzo. As JayDoll wrote before, price is made by the market. In case of such a rare thing as Orlik is, only realistic price is the price which buyer will pay...In case of this particular Orlik piece, it's starts to be a little bit mysterious. Offer started by Kibi - 85k - not sold, strange Aukro auction - final price 101k - not sold, strange ad here for 80k - not sold. With such approach Matylda will never sell.
Odkaz ke komentáři

• Vytvořit...