Přejít na obsah

Fotka
- - - - -

Why is Tudor not included in the Swiss forum?

• Pokud chcete vložit odpověď, přihlašte se
6 odpovědí na toto téma

#1 Micky

Micky

Učedník

• Member_50
  • 193 příspěvků(y)
  • Pohlaví:Muž
  • Bydlí:Strakonice
  • Fanoušek značky:The best advice I have ever been given is......Never eat yellow snow!!!

Publikováno 20.červenec.2014 - 18:51

I know I am not the world s  biggest authority on watches yet, but why is Tudor not included? 

In my humble opinion The Pelagos ,for example is a well made,well thought out  watch. I would love one. What do you think?

Best wishes.

Laurence

#2 pekl76

pekl76

Kandidát závislosti

• Member_50
  • 204 příspěvků(y)
  • Bydlí:Praha

Publikováno 20.červenec.2014 - 19:35

Hi Micky (or Laurence),

you can find a lot of Tudor related posts here, I'm sure. Try to to use the "search" function in the right upper corner...

And yes, I must definitely agree with you. I do like Tudor Pelagos :)

#3 jiricek

jiricek

Učedník

• Member_50
  • 132 příspěvků(y)
  • Bydlí:SVK/CR
  • Fanoušek značky:rodina, hodinky

Publikováno 20.červenec.2014 - 19:35

Good point mate!

#4 Micky

Micky

Učedník

• Member_50
  • 193 příspěvků(y)
  • Fanoušek značky:The best advice I have ever been given is......Never eat yellow snow!!!

Publikováno 20.červenec.2014 - 21:05

I have tried entering Tudor...top right,as you said,but only 2 results ....what we are writing about here! Maybe I am doing something wrong....

#5 Micky

Micky

Učedník

• Member_50
  • 193 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 20.červenec.2014 - 21:12

Hi Micky (or Laurence),

you can find a lot of Tudor related posts here, I'm sure. Try to to use the "search" function in the right upper corner...

And yes, I must definitely agree with you. I do like Tudor Pelagos :)

When I started writing on the Forum ages ago,I used the nickname Micky. As I had not written anything for a year or two I forgot and wrote my real name. Sorry to confuse. 

#6 lukin_ova

lukin_ova

PO závislák (aktuálně bez PO ...)

• Member_50
  • 1 610 příspěvků(y)
  • Bydlí:Frýdlant nad Ostravicí, Beskydy ...

Publikováno 20.červenec.2014 - 21:50

Try this link:

https://www.google.c...um.chronomag.cz

#7 pekl76

pekl76

Kandidát závislosti

• Member_50
  • 204 příspěvků(y)
  • Bydlí:Praha

Publikováno 20.červenec.2014 - 21:59

When I started writing on the Forum ages ago,I used the nickname Micky. As I had not written anything for a year or two I forgot and wrote my real name. Sorry to confuse. 

I have tried entering Tudor...top right,as you said,but only 2 results ....what we are writing about here! Maybe I am doing something wrong....

You have to switch from "Toto téma" (this topic) to "Forum". There's no english version available for this function, so It must be confusing for no-czech members :-/

No problem, a name doesn't matter :)