Přejít na obsah

Mühle-Glashütte Terrasport I Beobachter

McStinger

Doporučené příspěvky

Z mlynárskeho webu

Large observer watches, the German term for these timepieces being ?Beobachtungsuhren?, were a vital element in traditional pilot gear. They were worn by on-board navigators and thus had to be extremely precise, reliable and easily readable. Using a combination of these watches, mostly measuring 55 millimetres in diameter, and an octant, it was possible to determine the position of the airplane whilst in flight. 

Traditionally, observer watches from Glashütte featured two different dial versions. Like the Terrasport I, the first had large numerals with a minute scale on the outer edge of the face. The second version was equipped with a small inner hour circle and a separate outer minute circle. This dial arrangement highlights the time intervals necessary for navigation, enabling the navigator to take an extremely quick time reading. The Terrasport I Beobachter is inspired by this design ? which means that now both dial versions of the traditional "Nav B" watches can be found in our squadron of pilot watches.

Movement: SW 200-1, automatic; Mühle version with woodpecker neck regulation, own rotor and characteristic surface finishes. Stop-second. 38-hr power reserve.
Case: Brushed stainless steel. Anti-glare sapphire crystal. Transparent case back. Screw-in crown. Water-resistant to 5 bars.
Dimensions: ? 44.0 mm; H 10.4 mm.
Strap: Stainless steel strap with butterfly clasp or Buffalo leather strap with stainless steel pin buckle.
Dial: Super LumiNova coated hour numerals, hour indices and hands.
Face colour: Black or cream.

post-957-0-52638800-1426881732_thumb.png post-957-0-17081400-1426881743_thumb.png
Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

• po 4 týdnech...
  • po 3 týdnech...

Pokud chcete odpovídat, musíte se přihlásit nebo si vytvořit účet.

Pouze registrovaní uživatelé mohou odpovídat

Vytvořit účet

Vytvořte si nový účet. Je to snadné!

Vytvořit nový účet

Přihlásit se

Máte již účet? Zde se přihlaste.

Přihlásit se
  • Vytvořit...