Přejít na obsah

Everything U would like to know about Prim

mmmara

Doporučené příspěvky

Well I would like to welcome everybody from english speaking world who is interested in Prim watches. Hereby I´d like to announce, that I am ready to find out a answer all your questions, if it is in my powers :thumbsup_anim:

You should have posted the link: PRIM

Otherwise many of those interested in PRIM watches of Czech origin might be redirected to the low-quality Chinese Prim producers or rather cheaters.

Upraveno uživatelem lib
Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

• po 3 týdnech...

Hello there.

I would like to ask what the differences are between the "1st Gen" Sport 1 divers watch and the other Sport 1 models,please?

Thank you in advance

micky

Odkaz ke komentáři

• Po letech...

Well I would like to welcome everybody from english speaking world who is interested in Prim watches. Hereby I´d like to announce, that I am ready to find out a answer all your questions, if it is in my powers thumbsup_anim.gif

G'Day !

Well, I have a question, it is regarding the PRIM cal 684 (? 68.4 not quite sure, as the marking on the movement is not quite clear).

Namely, I need information about the balance staff, either the replacement equivalent from Ronda or the actual sizes so that I can find an equivalent or if none then to turn a new one. The staff is shockproof KIF S.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Dushan

Upraveno uživatelem Dushan Grujich
Odkaz ke komentáři

G'Day!

I have once again closely examined balance of the 684 movement, and have noticed that the balance staff is friction fit. Thus I removed the balance spring, roller and the balance staff with a broken upper pivot. Next thing was to measure the staff as accurately as possible. To measure it I used the JKA bench dial micrometer and my Srb a Štys measuring microscope. The results of the measurement are given below in a drawing of the balance staff in hundredths of a millimetre. 

Unless I can find a similar staff which can be modified to suit I shall have to turn a new one from scratch.

Cheers

Dushan

PRIM%20Cal.%20684%20KIF-S%20Balance%20St

Odkaz ke komentáři

• Vytvořit...