Přejít na obsah

Information about Prim with day and date.

Micky

Doporučené příspěvky

I would like to know something about a Prim watch that was produced with both day and date.It is possibly cal 98 Could someone give me details,please?

Thank you in advance

Micky

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

• po měsíci...
I would like to know something about a Prim watch that was produced with both day and date.It is possibly cal 98 Could someone give me details,please?

Thank you in advance

Micky

Hi there was only caliber 97 that did have this feature. Day and date, well if I do not count the count the caliber 77 which is used in Tycho de Brahe model. Because of the feature it were quite expensive watches so not so many were sold and they are quite rare.

Odkaz ke komentáři

Hi there was only caliber 97 that did have this feature. Day and date, well if I do not count the count the caliber 77 which is used in Tycho de Brahe model. Because of the feature it were quite expensive watches so not so many were sold and they are quite rare.

Thank you. Do you have any idea on what one would cost,please?

Micky

Odkaz ke komentáři

Thank you. Do you have any idea on what one would cost,please?

Micky

Well if we are talking of TdB model that, there is nothing easier than visit official web sites, which you can have in english as well, but talking about 97 caliber, that is something differnt. Two years ago I was told that they were on sold internet auction for about 20k CZK. Do not know what it could be these days

Odkaz ke komentáři

Well if we are talking of TdB model that, there is nothing easier than visit official web sites, which you can have in english as well, but talking about 97 caliber, that is something differnt. Two years ago I was told that they were on sold internet auction for about 20k CZK. Do not know what it could be these days

thanks for the info

Odkaz ke komentáři

• po 3 týdnech...
I actually have seen some Prim watch in the museum with the day/date, but they were with quartz movement so I should think they might be even more rare then the caliber 97.

I have to take a trip to the museum next summer.Thanks for the info

Micky

Odkaz ke komentáři

• Vytvořit...