Přejít na obsah

What watches did you get for Christmas ?

Micky

Doporučené příspěvky

It wasn't exactly for Christmas but it's my latest watch so I was wearing it yesterday for Christmas dinner and for presents unwrapping... :santa:

Eterna, ca. 1943, cal. 852

Really beautiful.

How much was it?

Micky

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Nice watch, Mickey. I am really pleased to see, that someone from abroad is collecting vintage Prim watches.

Dear Skalis,

I am glad you like it ,especially as this comment is from you, a real Prim expert.

Best wishes for a really good remainder of the Christmas holiday and a very healthy and happy New Year

Micky

Odkaz ke komentáři

Really beautiful.

How much was it?

Micky

Sorry, I wasn't here for a while (enjoying real life out there). The watch cost me 850 euro. It's really nice, very accurate and in good condition. I have always wanted an Eterna watch, so I'm happy to get this one. My first Eterna.

Odkaz ke komentáři

Sorry, I wasn't here for a while (enjoying real life out there). The watch cost me 850 euro. It's really nice, very accurate and in good condition. I have always wanted an Eterna watch, so I'm happy to get this one. My first Eterna.

I have always wanted an Eterna too, but 850 Euros is out of my price range though.

I can only dream...and save!

Happy New Year.

Micky

Odkaz ke komentáři

• po měsících...
What watch/watches did you get for Christmas?

Any photos?

Happy Christmas.

Micky

This Prim watch has my girlfriend in condition new like you. She asked me if I know price but not for selling them. I didn´t know it...

Upraveno uživatelem lastam
Odkaz ke komentáři

• po 2 týdnech...
This Prim watch has my girlfriend in condition new like you. She asked me if I know price but not for selling them. I didn´t know it...

Hello there,

it was a present,so I really don't know , sorry

If your girlfriend does want to sell hers,I would be interested in having another just as good as I have.

Micky

Odkaz ke komentáři

• po 2 týdnech...

Lucky you. I have to buy all these 'special' things like watches and computer hardware myself :(

Well, very nice "Traktor" watch, congrats :)

Today I saw them in RL for the first time and they are quite large and slim, they look better in real than on photos. Too bad they do not show the datum.

Odkaz ke komentáři

• po měsících...
What watch/watches did you get for Christmas?

Any photos?

Happy Christmas.

Micky

Dear watch fans,

I hope that you are having a good Christmas.

This year I have been lucky enough to get the most beautiful , rare vintage Prim I have ever , and probably will ever see !

I am afraid that my photographic skills do not do justice to the watch, but I have tried.

What did you get?

Best wishes for a merry Christmas and a very happy,healthy New Year!!!

Micky

post-3730-1261827251.jpg

post-3730-1261827321.jpg

post-3730-1261827806.jpg

post-3730-1261828085.jpg

Odkaz ke komentáři

Congratulations! That's really an amazing watch. Lucky you! Enjoy it and have a happy New Year with the Diplomat on your wrist. I've always liked this "silver" version more than the golden one.

Thanks,

I am glad you like it , but it will never be worn as it is so rare and in such good condition

Odkaz ke komentáři

Thanks,

I am glad you like it , but it will never be worn as it is so rare and in such good condition

Yes, this is always the problem with vintage wtches - the better condition they are in the less you can enjoy them :crying_anim02: I have it like this with my vintage Eterna - I wear it only on Christmas Eve :cool02: and then it goes back into its box... And there are a few more pieces which I wear quite rarely - just for really special occacions. So, perhaps you could also find an event suitable for this watch and make it a nice tradition... ;)

Upraveno uživatelem Z.
Odkaz ke komentáři

• Vytvořit...