Přejít na obsah

Chrome Diplomat

Micky

Doporučené příspěvky

Dear Prim experts,

I would like to ask if the chrome Diplomat with silver hands , but gold on the face that I have was made by Prim like that , or if it was made up later . Shouldn't the

marking on the six and twelve be silver too? I think it is really beautiful and in very good condition , but I have a doubt in my mind about its' origins. Could you

help,please?

Enjoy the sunny Autumn days.

Micky

post-3730-1253963411.jpg

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

I would like to ask if the chrome Diplomat with silver hands , but gold on the face that I have was made by Prim like that , or if it was made up later . Shouldn't the marking on the six and twelve be silver too? I think it is really beautiful and in very good condition , but I have a doubt in my mind about its' origins.

Hi Mickey,

I think, there has already been discussion (in czech section) about this kind of Prim Diplomat watch, but I am not sure about the results. The hands are original and I have seen (on photos) the dial with silver indices. In this case, there is danger, that the watch is compilation from available parts, but it is also possible, that it really comes from Elton (Prim) as it is. In any case, the watch is beautifull and in great condition and chromed "diplomat case" in such condition is rare indeed. Could you, please, show us more photographs?

Odkaz ke komentáři

Hi Mickey,

I think, there has already been discussion (in czech section) about this kind of Prim Diplomat watch, but I am not sure about the results. The hands are original and I have seen (on photos) the dial with silver indices. In this case, there is danger, that the watch is compilation from available parts, but it is also possible, that it really comes from Elton (Prim) as it is. In any case, the watch is beautifull and in great condition and chromed "diplomat case" in such condition is rare indeed. Could you, please, show us more photographs?

Dear Skalis,

thank you for your reply.As you asked , I enclose some more pictures of the chrome Prim Diplomat.

Kind regards

Micky

post-3730-1254334000.jpg

post-3730-1254334098.jpg

Upraveno uživatelem Micky
Odkaz ke komentáři

• Vytvořit...