Přejít na obsah

Reputation -1

Micky

Doporučené příspěvky

Could someone tell me how it works with reputation score,please?

I have just noticed that I havejust been given a -1 reputation and I really have know idea of why.How can I find out please? I am very upset about it as I think I am correct,respectful and honest.

I am thinking about finishing my membership of this forum as the system seems to be unfair!

Maybe someone did not have what they wanted for Christmas and has possibly decided to make things difficult for me?

Micky

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

See, some people might have problem with their low self-confidence (or to be more exact self-importance) and improve it by giving minus points to someone they basically just do not like (the reason might be that they want to be like them but know they will never be)?

This ?habit? is quite common here in this forum and some people do not understand that those plus/minus points are here to evaluate others in respect to their general behavior, approach to others etc.

I would recommend not taking it too seriously as idiots will always try to spoil your day?

Odkaz ke komentáři

See, some people might have problem with their low self-confidence (or to be more exact self-importance) and improve it by giving minus points to someone they basically just do not like (the reason might be that they want to be like them but know they will never be)?

This ?habit? is quite common here in this forum and some people do not understand that those plus/minus points are here to evaluate others in respect to their general behavior, approach to others etc.

I would recommend not taking it too seriously as idiots will always try to spoil your day?

Thanks a lot for what you have written.I have just looked and my reputation is now 2 .How can that be? I am really dissapointed with the system.
Odkaz ke komentáři

now I have a reputation of 5. This is crazy ,unfair , not transparant and the system should change as I am still the same person as I was yesterday:

Upraveno uživatelem Micky
Odkaz ke komentáři

• Vytvořit...