Přejít na obsah

Is it an original Orlik?( excuse my ignorance,please)

Micky

Doporučené příspěvky

I have been to the exibition to mark the 600th anniversary of the the Astronomical Clock in Prague

Old Town Square.This was the first time I had seen what is displayed as,an original Prim Orlik.

I was rather dissapointed as it seemed quite small and 'plasticky'.It could have been the light and

way of display,of course! I do have the special Prim printed publication on the orlik and i expected

something different!!

If you have seen it displayed there ,could you give me your opinion,please? Is it original??

I have to say though ,that the new black Diplomat 40 looked absolutely bbbeautiful!!!!!

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Yes Micky, it was an original one for sure. Usually people may expect something different when they see the ads and then they have the opportunity to see the real thing. But for me it was the opposite, when I saw it the first time, I found it more beautiful than on any of the ads I have seen so far :)

Odkaz ke komentáři

....but weren't the parts of the face which can be illuminated a little orangey , similar to the replica larger sized remake ??? There was something that didn't seem right.It was probably the light. Of course I bow to your superior knowledge of vintage Prim to mine!!!

Odkaz ke komentáři

Orangey? I did not notice that. But this particular model was in my opinion either the one from the Prim museum in NMnM, or from the factory. Both are actually in a very good condition.

And by the way, the light was really bad at the exhibition. Most people complained about it in the other thread too.

Micky, have you seen this offer? Unique chance to get the real Orlík.

Odkaz ke komentáři

We English ,I know , are not as clever as the Czechs in many ways , but I am clever enough to know that this is way overpriced . Even if the price were right,it would be out of my price range as' a simple Anglican' who teaches English . 80,000 crowns for a NOS example is the market price,if I am not wrong.

...pity about the lighting at the exhibition.

Odkaz ke komentáři

.....but without the original strap,case and the watch is not in such a really great condition, what do you think a fair asking price should be?

its not easy to guess the "real" price. since it is a collectable item it could be sold even for much more than 80k. all depends on the demand....

Odkaz ke komentáři

.....but without the original strap,case and the watch is not in such a really great condition, what do you think a fair asking price should be?

Without strap and casing and in average condition 60-80.

The watch in very good condition and in a complete casing (including strap and extension) will be for sure over 100.

But this is only a theory.

There are not enough known deals to make some conclusion. The price depends only on buyers appetite. If there is no buyer, you will be not able to sell it for 50. On the other hand, if there is a rich fan, it would not be a problem to get over 100.

Odkaz ke komentáři

• Vytvořit...