Přejít na obsah

Is 100,000 Crowns a record for a vintage Prim?

Micky

Doporučené příspěvky

At the risk of being boring ,I will ask the same question I have asked before.Of course in an auction the selling price is what someone is,or in this case is not prepared to pay.In other words,there is a market price for everything,and then if someone really wants something they are prepared to pay more than the real value .After what has happened in the case of this Orlik,what do you think the real value is.My idea is ,not more than 70 thousand.

What has happened to this Orlik? Does anyone know?

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

For that one - if I am in the situation that "I really really want and need to have Orlik!" not more than 60 (or actually not even that much). Demand comes in waves that's one thing and the story about this auction another one. (firstly not sold for 80 or what was the original asking price then DOUBLEfraud at auction that started at CZK1 (the second bidder offered also 100K) smells to me :( It could have been just an unlucky coincidence but does not make me feel comfortable about the transaction.

Odkaz ke komentáři

Hi Micky, Kamil wrote it in another thread in czech and he's respected owner of several Orlíks. Realistic market price for discussed Orlík watch head could be about 60-70 k. All other fluctuancies are just about emotions. 3-5years ago it was possible to buy complete package for 40k, so prices are going up, unfortunately for me, fortunately for happy owners :)

Odkaz ke komentáři

• Vytvořit...