Leviathan

Doporučené příspěvky

• Odpovědi 59
  • Vytvořeno
  • Poslední odpověď

Uživatelé s nejvíce příspěvky v tomto témátu

Uživatelé s nejvíce příspěvky v tomto témátu

Další změna :

" We have changed slightly the connection of the bezel to let it sit absolutely tight on the case with nearly no movement up/downwards and sidewards. The bronze bezel got an invisible stainless steel inlay inside for the click mechanism to be as reliable as the SS version."

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

• po 2 týdnech...
  • po 2 týdnech...
  • po měsíci...

Našel jsem tohle :

My plan was to have send the final invoices already, but due to the positive response after the Playboy article time became very limited.

FINAL INVOICE:
For all pre-order participants we will create asap the final invoices. As we have got so many pre-orders this process will probably take about 2 weeks to finish. I hope I´m not too optimistic here.
Don´t get nervous when it takes for your invoice longer than for others. Nobody will get lost! icon_smile.gif

DELIVERY PLAN:
We will START shipping End of May accordingly to today´s information. As we have got a huge number of orders for the HELBERG CH6 it´s impossible to ship them in just a few days. We will need also the June to complete the shipment.

Again, please don´t get nervous when you see first reviews or photos from others before you received yours. I will do my best to complete the shipping asap. Please don´t ask for a precise shipping date for your specific watch as I´m unable to estimate such date.

Have a great day

Clemens

Mňamka na závěr :

post-11518-0-47966800-1399193075_thumb.jpg

Upraveno uživatelem ggrand
Odkaz ke komentáři

• po 4 týdnech...

@ALL: We will see in the next couple of days a short review of the HELBERG CH6 at Oceanictime. And short after that we will see MANY images from your watches here in the WUS.

@ALL: One HELBERG CH6 prototype watch was sent this week to a max. pressure testing in Germany. I have already heard from the result of the prototype watch and I´m sure you will be satisfied as well. Details will be given in the article from OceanicTime.

Že by už?

Odkaz ke komentáři

• po měsících...

Pokud chcete odpovídat, musíte se přihlásit nebo si vytvořit účet.

Pouze registrovaní uživatelé mohou odpovídat

Vytvořit účet

Vytvořte si nový účet. Je to snadné!

Vytvořit nový účet

Přihlásit se

Máte již účet? Zde se přihlaste.

Přihlásit se

• Vytvořit...