Přejít na obsah

Zodiac - troška švýcarského bastlení :-)

Doporučené příspěvky

Tak se zde trošku pochlubím svými "novými" hodinkami :-). Jedná se o takové malé švýcarské bastlení

- automatický strojek ETA 2472, provedení v růžovém zlatě

- číselník - Zodiac, swiss made

- ocelové pouzdro se safírem hore i dole

- řemínek - černý silikon, s bílým prošitím a zajímavou úpravou

Řekl bych, že se hodinky v celku povedly :-)

post-20230-0-00591900-1385025836_thumb.jpg

post-20230-0-48691400-1385025838_thumb.jpg

post-20230-0-96642400-1385025841_thumb.jpg

post-20230-0-98941900-1385025844_thumb.jpg

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

K té tečce je něco na diskusi přímo u Zodiacu :

"The Point series was around in the 1990s, maybe as early as the '80s.  Zodiac used the system for ascending price bracket sports watches in their line.   The Red Point was seemingly the more common workhorse level  (but darned well made, nonetheless), the Silver Point was the next sep up, and the Gold Point was supposedly the top of the line.  Each had was denoted by a dot on the dial in the corresponding color.  The Sea Wolf line also acquired a blue dot on the dial in that time period, they retained the Sea Wolf model name on the dial. 

When I first saw Zodiacs in jewelers in Cincinnati, they were all Point models except for the Super Sea Wolf.  I think the point series were the brainchild of Willi Monnier, who had been part of TAG Heuer previously, and the Red Point and Silver Point divers and GMTs had a decidedly TAG family resemblance.   If I recall correctly, they were marketed here (USA, midwest) as being equivalent to a TAG, but at about a $100 lower price point.  To my mind at least, they were also better looking than the TAGs.

In spite of the ascending price levels, the only Point series watches I've seen with an automatic movement have been Red Points - ETA 7750 powered chronographs and the odd Red Point automatic diver.  I have 2 of the Red Point automatic chronographs myself, a black and a blue dial, both keepers.

Odkaz ke komentáři

"The Point series was around in the 1990s, maybe as early as the '80s.  Zodiac used the system for ascending price bracket sports watches in their line.   The Red Point was seemingly the more common workhorse level  (but darned well made, nonetheless), the Silver Point was the next sep up, and the Gold Point was supposedly the top of the line.  Each had was denoted by a dot on the dial in the corresponding color.  The Sea Wolf line also acquired a blue dot on the dial in that time period, they retained the Sea Wolf model name on the dial. 

When I first saw Zodiacs in jewelers in Cincinnati, they were all Point models except for the Super Sea Wolf.  I think the point series were the brainchild of Willi Monnier, who had been part of TAG Heuer previously, and the Red Point and Silver Point divers and GMTs had a decidedly TAG family resemblance.   If I recall correctly, they were marketed here (USA, midwest) as being equivalent to a TAG, but at about a $100 lower price point.  To my mind at least, they were also better looking than the TAGs.

In spite of the ascending price levels, the only Point series watches I've seen with an automatic movement have been Red Points - ETA 7750 powered chronographs and the odd Red Point automatic diver.  I have 2 of the Red Point automatic chronographs myself, a black and a blue dial, both keepers.

Díky za info. Červený nebo stříbrný bod jsem na ciferníkách Zodiac viděl často, se zlatým jsem se nesetkla. Jsem jsem netušil co přesně znamená. Říkal jsem si, jestli to nebude mít něco společného s vodotěsností... Takže díky článku jsem moudřejší :-)

Odkaz ke komentáři

Škoda, říkal jsem si, jestli to není třeba znamení k dopadení stejnojmenmého sériového vraha:))

Odkaz ke komentáři

Škoda, říkal jsem si, jestli to není třeba znamení k dopadení stejnojmenmého sériového vraha:))

V jedné vyšetřovací verzi objevili a zatkli chlapa (pak sice museli pro nedostatek přímých důkazů pustit), který nosil hodinky Zodiac Seawolf. Podle nich si prý dal přezdívku. Takže za to vše vlastně můžou hodinky :-) 

Odkaz ke komentáři

• po 2 týdnech...
  • po měsících...

super skládačka! jakého původu je pouzdro a luneta?

Ahoj, teď teprve jsem objevil tvůj dotaz na původ pouzdra a lunety na hodinách.

Oboje má původ z ebay. Došlo mi z Hamburgu. Cena byla 2300,- Na číselník se strojkem bylo naprosto přesné. Navíc docela podobné původnímu.

Odkaz ke komentáři

Pokud chcete odpovídat, musíte se přihlásit nebo si vytvořit účet.

Pouze registrovaní uživatelé mohou odpovídat

Vytvořit účet

Vytvořte si nový účet. Je to snadné!

Vytvořit nový účet

Přihlásit se

Máte již účet? Zde se přihlaste.

Přihlásit se
  • Vytvořit...