Přejít na obsah

Jaké Rolex máte právě na ruce?

Návštěvník Ondra

Doporučené příspěvky

Prezuto na kuzi, takhle jsou vazne nejlepsi..

attachicon.gif20181031_132151-2016x1512.jpg

A omylem sem vyfotil korunku. Snad podruhy v zivote..

attachicon.gif20181031_175757.jpg

Když jsem od Tebe kupoval Suby, taky jsi mi poslal fotku s korunkou, slabě, ale je vidět :) 

post-19492-0-33263200-1541051965_thumb.jpg

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

• Odpovědi 22,7tis.
  • Vytvořeno
  • Poslední odpověď

Uživatelé s nejvíce příspěvky v tomto témátu

https://www.google.cz/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/a-wall-street-guide-to-watches-2015-8

Rolex

It's not a terrible place to start. Buy one when you graduate from college, assuming you aren't one of the 22 million Millennials still living with your parents. That Tag Heuer you got for your 18th birthday does not belong in the workforce.

To some extent, wearing a Rolex is like driving a BMW 3-series. It says you've got a little bit of money, but nothing interesting to say. It's a safe, entry-level choice. My starter watch was a Rolex Just Date. It was stolen when I was mugged leaving a bar 3am in London.

You can't go wrong with a Submariner, GMT or Sea-Dweller. But, when it comes to Wall Street, the must-have Rolex is the stainless steel Daytona. And since there's a waiting list, the real status symbol is paying retail for it.

Another Wall Street trick is to pick up a vintage Rolex at Christie's or Bonhams. Make up a story about how your grandfather won it playing backgammon in Paris in 1952. Now your lineage is savvy and rich

Odkaz ke komentáři

To some extent, wearing a Rolex is like driving a BMW 3-series. It says you've got a little bit of money, but nothing interesting to say. It's a safe, entry-level choice. My starter watch was a Rolex Just Date. It was stolen when I was mugged leaving a bar 3am in London.

"Just be careful. I waited two years for my Nautilus. A month later, it was stolen when I was mugged leaving a bar in Hong Kong at 3am."

Má to těžký. A vždycky ve tři:-).

Odkaz ke komentáři

https://www.google.cz/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/a-wall-street-guide-to-watches-2015-8

Rolex

It's not a terrible place to start. Buy one when you graduate from college, assuming you aren't one of the 22 million Millennials still living with your parents. That Tag Heuer you got for your 18th birthday does not belong in the workforce.

You can't go wrong with a Submariner, GMT or Sea-Dweller. But, when it comes to Wall Street, the must-have Rolex is the stainless steel Daytona. And since there's a waiting list, the real status symbol is paying retail for it.

Another Wall Street trick is to pick up a vintage Rolex at Christie's or Bonhams. Make up a story about how your grandfather won it playing backgammon in Paris in 1952. Now your lineage is savvy and rich

Lol that scifi

Odkaz ke komentáři

Pokud chcete odpovídat, musíte se přihlásit nebo si vytvořit účet.

Pouze registrovaní uživatelé mohou odpovídat

Vytvořit účet

Vytvořte si nový účet. Je to snadné!

Vytvořit nový účet

Přihlásit se

Máte již účet? Zde se přihlaste.

Přihlásit se

• Vytvořit...