Přejít na obsah

Ask for Prim dial and hands

Doporučené příspěvky

Hi colleagues,

I am new to your forum and want to say hello at first. Till the end of the last year I didn't think about watches too much - well I dind't think about them at all, but then I suddenly had heard some discussion about watches and in few days I was done - all this started :) I felt in love mainly in russian watches but also have one Prim I like much, but I hope I will own more of them in future. The problem with Prim I have is the dial and hands - not in state as I want, I am seeking it from some time but with no success. I am from Poland and do not see this model too often here so I thought that perhaps it is good idea to ask Czech colleagues: perhaps some of you have some spares as I want . The dial pattern as I have is ideal for me but another one fitting this model could be also accepted. I hope we can make some deal.

Please find my watch photos - do you know something more about this model - I found in web model TRAKTOR - is it this model, below balance wheel I found marking - 683, I consider it as mark for cal 68.3?:

7780c39235e84162gen.jpg

7f52dbd2d01d2d90gen.jpg

ed7a80b382dbb863.jpg

Sorry for not czech language and regards,

Zadora

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Pokud chcete odpovídat, musíte se přihlásit nebo si vytvořit účet.

Pouze registrovaní uživatelé mohou odpovídat

Vytvořit účet

Vytvořte si nový účet. Je to snadné!

Vytvořit nový účet

Přihlásit se

Máte již účet? Zde se přihlaste.

Přihlásit se
  • Vytvořit...