Přejít na obsah

If you had just one watch ,what whould it be?


Doporučené příspěvky

Odesláno

If you had to sell or give away your watch collection and could keep only one watch,what would it be?

 

Odesláno
Sorry, I didn´t read the question right. Then my one and only watch is Breitling Colt.

 

Do you have a photo?

Micky

Odesláno
Tissot PRS 516 Valjoux

 

Do you have a photo,please?

Micky

Odesláno
Hamilton X-Wind. :)

 

 

Do you have a photo,please?

Micky

Odesláno
My choice...

 

I would keep exactly the same.

Micky

  • po 3 týdnech...
Odesláno
Here is my choice:

Lemania 5100 in Porsche Design case

 

Could you tell me something about it.how old it is etc ?

Thanks

Micky

Odesláno
Could you tell me something about it.how old it is etc ?

Thanks

Micky

Sorry for delay.

Here you find very nice article about this movement.

On this site you find some variants of PD watch.

And here is link to Wiki site about F. A. Porsche.

Btw: you can search many infos about this watch via Google, or on Watchuseek, kirnin.de and others.

From my point of view I'm fully satisfied with this watch. I bought in this one piece from contract for Venezuela army (made in 1982 by Orfina) and now it my most favourite watch for daily use :thumbsup_anim:

×
×
  • Vytvořit...