Přejít na obsah

The best Prim movement

Micky

Doporučené příspěvky

• po 2 týdnech...

Probably cal. 68. Nothing special, though...

Agreed. Caliber 68 with 3 hands, date and pseudo quick-set-date and has been running as a workhorse in many watches for ages. I like the movement. Prefered is definitelly the older version up to 68.3.

Thats it. Nothing more to say. I agree with.

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

• po 2 týdnech...

So, I´m bit wiser now - 68.1 with incabloc and "direct grinding" (in Czech "rovný brus") is the most valuable one (of cal. 68.x family), eventhough it deals mainly about raritness, and beautinest of the calibre finish.

The "direct grinding" is just the finish of some parts. There are lines cut by cutting tools - they can be straight (direct) or curved (or none at all (cal. 68.4)). Pictures will show more (as soon as I open my watch).

Odkaz ke komentáři

• po měsíci...

For someone who doesn't need a date projection, like me, it is the most reliable cal. 66. Same like 68, only date excluding. The reason is simple, the date change itself can be a problem after years of running. I have now 3 vintage 68 (68.3, 2x 68.4) na my watch case, only one, the 68.3 is changing the date properly which iritates me. I am not telling you that watchmaker can not repare it, of course he/she can, but 66 is going to show the time, the only thing this cal. does, until the end of the world :).

Upraveno uživatelem Georgeisin
Odkaz ke komentáři

• po měsících...
  • po 2 týdnech...
  • Vytvořit...